Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills North
Walk-In Applicants Welcomed for Immediate Interviews
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills North
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Various Shifts Available
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents’ comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate orientation and instruction.
- Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes, irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.