Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A, as well as provides employee assistance programs internationally.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a part-time, PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work at our Maryville, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Assess consumers for acute physical issues, providing first aid as indicated, and reviewing physical health screenings, making referrals or coordinating prescriber reviews when indicated.
- Complete services, including but not limited to medication administration, monitoring and training and case management services as indicated on treatment plans.
- Act as liaison between prescribers, consumers, laboratories, PCP’s, other health care providers, pharmacies and staff to ensure continuity of care.
- Administer, evaluate, and appropriately document TB skin tests.
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have an active LPN license in the state of Illinois with less than five (5) years’ LPN experience required.
- Computer experience is required with general experience in all Microsoft Office applications as well as e-prescribing, and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan with company match, employee assistance program, and tuition reimbursement for RN schooling.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled