Are you looking for more variety?
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool provides relief staffing resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part of our ministry serving older adults.
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) that pride themselves in providing quality care and services to seniors in a variety of levels of care to join our team in either a Full Time or On Call Schedule.
If you would like to:
- Have guaranteed pay and benefits (full time only)**
- Earn Premium Pay (extra $45 per shift on top of hourly wage)
- Travel to a variety of PHS locationsGet to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in different care settings (Assisted Living, Long-Term Care and Transitional Care)
… then we’d like to talk to you!
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Central Staffing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. As a Central Staffing LPN you are relied upon for providing vital staffing support to our nursing care teams.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- A minimum of 6 months of prior experience in LTC, TCU or Hospital.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able and willing to travel to communities within a 30 mile radius of your home.
Full Time: Available to work a minimum of 60 hours per two week pay period, have regular and predictable schedule availability, and be flexible and able to adapt to changing staffing needs.
- On-Call:Able to work a minimum of 5 shifts a month, including one weekend shift.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability, ability to adapt to the scheduling and staffing needs at various PHS communities.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.