At this time, we are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key function satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key functions.
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be required to stabilize a resident's condition and/or prevent complication.
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional status and to implement any required nursing interventions.
- Responds to resident and family concerns and ensures that each concern is documented and a resolution is initiated or communicated to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Obtains report from nurse he or she is relieving, provides report to nurse coming on duty and keeps the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Current Licensed L.P.N., preferably with experience in long-term care of geriatric nursing
- 2-4 Years of experience required
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables