The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�
We are currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for our Outpatient Behavioral Health and Seniors' Service departments. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will work in collaboration with an integrated team providing follow up care, prescription of and adjustment to medications, psycho-education to individuals in treatment and community members, and individual and group therapy (if needed) with both�adult and geriatric�populations.�Clients vary from behavioral health concerns including mental and emotional health conditions, substance use disorder concerns, and co-occurring conditions.
The Schedule goes as follows:
Monday 9am- 12pm
Tuesday 9am- 3pm
Wednesday 9am- 3pm
Thursday 9am- 3pm
Friday 9am- 12pm
Staff�will provide services�in�clients� personal homes for the seniors department (6 hours per week) and�will be in the outpatient clinic for the remainder of the scheduled hours. This position covers both Silver Spring, MD and Lanham MD locations
- Must be APRN-PMH with prescribing privileges and licensed to practice in Maryland�and/or CRNP-PMH in Maryland
- Must be experienced working with individuals across the lifespan (children through senior ages), experience in gerontology preferred.
- Must have car and valid insurance, with no more than two (2) points, proof of current auto insurance, and access to a vehicle for this position.
- Experience working with individuals living with behavioral health conditions including substance use disorders.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write in the English language (Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred).
- Must be able to be trained on Electronic Medical Record software.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.�Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.