First Children Services is currently seeking a full-time New Jersey Licensed Psychologist to join our STRIVE Autism Care Continuum team! The psychologist will work out of our Maple Shade office.
Our model is family-focused, collaborative, and comprehensive. We are looking for individuals who are innovative, energetic, team-oriented and passionate about working with individuals with autism and their families. The ideal candidate has experience administering psychological evaluations and psychoeducational evaluations to children and adolescents. Background in Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluations and experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-II) highly desirable. The candidate also has experience providing individual therapy, family therapy, and behavioral parent training. A commitment to evidence-based practice (cognitive-behavior therapy, behavior therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy) is essential. We are seeking a forward-thinking professional who aspires to grow with our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Licensed Psychologist
- Conduct initial clinical interviews
- Administer, score, and interpret psychological tests
- Report writing
- Hold feedback sessions for parents and caregivers
- Coordinate care and participate within interdisciplinary team
- Collaborate with providers, parents/caregivers, and schools
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Contribute to integrated treatment plans
All Licensed Psychologists at First Children can receive exposure to:
- Autism and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Clinical counseling of individuals with autism and their families
- Behavioral Parent Training
- Sibling treatment and workshops
- Social Skills workshops and trainings
- Additional treatments conducted at First Children Services
- Doctoral Degree (PsyD, PhD) in Clinical, School, or Counseling Psychology
- Hold license in good standing from NJ Board of Psychology
- At least 3 year of experience conducting pediatric psychological or neuropsychological assessment
- At least 3 years of experiencing providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and families
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for growth, CEU opportunities, supervision and mentorship, access to interdisciplinary team, and attendance at company sponsored events. Check us out online at www.FirstChildrenServices.com. For additional information or to submit a cover letter and CV, please email Jeffrey Selman, PsyD, BCBA-D at JSelman@FirstChildrenServices.com.
About First Children Services’ STRIVE:
First Children Services is a family owned, family operated and family focused organization. Our STRIVE Autism Care Continuum is a multi-site psychological, counseling, and ABA center serving children, adolescents, young adults and their families. At STRIVE, we provide comprehensive psychological assessments and testing; evidence-based psychotherapy; Applied Behavior Analysis and related Autism Services, and outreach, training and consultation to schools, agencies and the community. We are a passionate and dynamic group; unique for our collaborative spirit and strict adherence to high-quality, evidence-based practice.
First Children Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.