Our Unique Program of Care
Supportive Care is a behavioral health company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and memory care communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Texas and Ohio. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care. Our network includes licensed psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Come join us!
This great opportunity offers full time and part time hours. Our providers find this kind of work compliments many other positions due to the flexibility and stability. Spend the time doing what you love; seeing residents and helping them live better.
Pick your own schedule:
- Enjoy the freedom to create your own schedule with the perfect work/life balance.
- Providers can choose their own hours between 9:00 am – 7:00 pm (minimum 5 hours) Monday’s – Friday’s.
No overhead hassles:
We build the caseload for you (no need to manage cancellations or referrals). Focus on the patient’s care without having to deal with:
- Authorizations and other administrative work
- Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Facilities: Providers have the option to work at one or multiple facilities
- Dallas, Tx Nursing Home – Licensed Psychologist or LCSW needed 2-6 days a week (flexible schedule).
- $500.00 - $600.00 a day for a Licensed Psychologist or $300.00 - $400.00 a day for a LCSW.