Licensed Real Estate Sales Agents Wanted
Engel & Völkers is looking for both new and experienced real estate agents to affiliate and become more than average real estate agents, but trusted real estate advisors. As an independent contractor you are controlling your business and your earnings potential but have the opportunity to learn and grow from local management and a collaborative local and global network.
What sets Engel & Völkers apart from the other brands?
- Global access to other Engel & Völkers advisors provides you with the opportunity to market your listings to international buyers in the Americas, Europe and beyond.
- An office is where people go to work. That’s why Engel & Völkers’ features iconic shops worldwide. Our shops invite customers in premium high traffic retail locations to experience the Engel & Völkers difference. It’s where our advisors collaborate and where clients find the attention to detail and level of expertise to give them the confidence in making one of the biggest decisions of their life: purchasing a home.
- Award recognition and special designation opportunities based on production.
- We offer sophisticated, marketing, technologies and tools to elevate your business
- You have access to the highest level of training and mentoring for all levels.
- We believe that there is more to real estate than transacting properties and bespoke experience is not just a catchy phrase. Our real estate advisors demonstrate our core values of competence, exclusivity and passion each day – every day to maintain the highest standards.
- Active license as a real estate sales individual
- Your license must be in good standing with the local REALTOR® board
- Previous sales experience is a plus but not required
- A passion and proven record for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- You like to take initiative. You seek and accept new challenges
Engel & Völkers® is a global luxury real estate brand. Founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers draws on its rich European history to deliver a fresh approach to luxury real estate in the Americas with a focus on creating a bespoke, concierge client experience at every stage of the home buying or selling process for today’s savvy homeowner.
© 2019 Engel & Völkers. All rights reserved. Engel & Völkers fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and Equal Opportunity Act. Nothing in this document is intended to create an employment relationship and any applications received will only be considered as an independent contractor relationship. Each Engel & Völkers real estate brokerage is independently owned and operated.