- Complete lead and contact management system
- Internet leads and personalized website provided
- Weekly coaching and accountability
- Administrative support (you focus on clients, we'll take care of the paperwork!)
- Comprehensive and in-depth training
- Reputation and strength of a highly successful group
- Tens of thousands of dollars of value
$112,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Presenting purchase offers to the sellers.
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements.
- Promoting the sale of properties through ads, social media, open houses, and listing services.
- Preparing representation contracts, offer to purchase agreements, and listing agreements.
- Interviewing clients to determine their property needs, then showing those properties.
- Real estate experience not required.
- Must have a California Real Estate license.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Ability to connect with various personalities.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Phone skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit team atmosphere.
Why join Lucas Real Estate Group?
We strive to be the best and offer the best service to our clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing team.
If you're passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry, join Lucas Real Estate Group and apply today.