We are the fastest growing team on Long Island and the only team that offers an agent first approach. We offer better technology and more lead flow than any of our competitors. We give individualized coaching and training to help you improve where you need to improve, not standardized webinars and classes. We also are the only team on Long Island that has an exclusive partnership with Zillow.
We are currently bringing on six Outside Sales Agents this month. The ideal candidate is coachable, curious, hungry, smart, and has a proven track record in success (whether it be sales, scholastic, or athletic).
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. 1st-year agents should expect to make around $65k+ with the opportunity to earn well into the six-figure range.Compensation:
$85,000+ Commission BasedResponsibilities:
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within the Lenard Team.
We believe in life long learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times.
The trend in real estate is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.