LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
Currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator who is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the establishment. The Administrator leads and directs the overall operation of the facility in accordance with resident needs, government regulations and company policies to maintain quality care for the residents while achieving the facility's business objectives.
1. Ensure the facility is operating in compliance with state, local, and federal laws.
2. Monitor and affirm that the facility is running to the highest degree possible with excellent service.
3. Supervise the nursing staff, providing feedback and holding all members to a high standard of quality.
4. Maintain the overall facility to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
5. Ensures the quality of resident/patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
6. Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
7. Ability to be fiscally responsible.
8. Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
9. Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
10. Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
11. Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
12. Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
13. Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
14. Monitors each department's activities, communicates policies, evaluates performance, provides feedback and assists, coaches, and disciplines as needed.
15. Assists admissions and marketing team with strategy for the facility that reflects service opportunities, competition, potential market area changes, and which maximizes census, payor mix, and ancillary revenues.
16. Knowledgeable in Quality measures and five star rating.
17. Communicates effectively and takes guidance from ownership on a weekly or as needed basis.
· Active Rhode Island Nursing Home Administrators License/HCA License
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5 years of experience working in a similar healthcare setting needed
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Experience interacting with patients and the community needed
· Strong leadership skills required
Nursing Home / Home Health Administrator