Our agency is growing and we want you to become a part of our sales team! We are seeking a candidate with a solid knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance coverages, practices, and procedures. Uncapped earning potential!
As an employee of our agency, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Commission & Bonus Opportunities
Successful Career Path
All applicants will receive an online assessment. Only applicants with completed assessments and submitted resumes will be considered. Must pass a background check. Must submit professional references.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations.
- Cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Ongoing service as needed
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management
- Job Requirements
- Currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Exceptional Business Writing and Editing Skills.
- Life & Health Insurance license a PLUS
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.