SHARPER FUTURE is currently hiring a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)to provide mental health and substance abuse treatment in our Los Angeles clinic. This position will provide both short-term and long-term therapeutic services to outpatient populations. Services we provide includes: individual and group therapy, biopsychosocial assessments, intake assessments, administering assessments with written reports and monthly treatment plans. Prior training and/or experience in substance abuse treatment and/or working with a criminal population is preferred (not required), along with knowledge of cognitive-behavioral interventions. Ability to provide BBS Clinical Supervision a plus.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
We are proud of our staff diversity and company culture.
- Background providing group and/or individual mental health counseling
- Active LCSW CA BBS license
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well on a team and adaptable to change
- Proven effective communication
Who We Are
SHARPER FUTURE -- Pacific Forensic Psychology Associates, Inc. is an established fast-paced organization that provides an array of assessment and treatment services in the realm of behavioral and mental health. Many of the services address the needs of those who have become involved in the legal system and require specialized evaluations or tailored therapeutic interventions to address their needs and to meet the expectations of the agencies with which they have become involved. We have been in operation since the early 1990s and have offices throughout the Bay Area and Northern/Central/Southern California. We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about us and the services we provide.
- Full-time positions are eligible for medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick leave and paid holidays.
- 401k plan for salaried full-time positions after one year
- Flexible schedule (must be approved by supervisor)
- Upward mobility into management and other higher roles
- Performance and spot bonuses
- Competitive salaries
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Additional Keywords: Individual counseling, dual diagnosis, anger management, couples therapy, family therapy, marriage and family therapy, mental health assessment
Employment Type: Full Time