Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Lead varied life enrichment activities and community outings
- Know the unique interests of residents and encourage/assist them to participate in activities
- Assist in the creation of appropriate activities/environment celebrating themed meals, holidays and special events
- Coordinate/provide resident transportation
- Maintain an effective dementia activity program which enhances positive resident outcomes
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- High School diploma/GED
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
“WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. Mom always loved to perform. When Mom was in her 70s she was a part of a group called the ‘Dancing Grannies’. She had so much fun traveling around the city performing with her friends. Due to Mom’s dementia she was unable to get out anymore and became very lonely. After moving into Bickford, the Life Enrichment Assistant arranged to have the ‘Dancing Grannies’ perform. I don’t know which was more fun – watching the performance or Mom’s reaction.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!