Who we are.
American National is a successful and stable corporation guided by five core values: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork. We are among America’s Most Trustworthy Financial Companies according to Forbes. We’ve spent the last 110+ years earning this reputation and we work each day to expand this legacy. We know we’re not just selling insurance, we’re providing security and peace of mind to our 5 million policyholders.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our clients. Success begins and ends with our people. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
If you share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package, includin medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We’ve also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking a full-time, REMOTE Life Insurance Field Specialist for our Great Plains Region ( MO, IA, KS, NE, SD, ND, MN). The ideal candidate should have work experience in the Life industry (Agent, Advisor, Manager, Trainer, or Wholesaler) and passion for supporting others in their development. If you are disciplined, self-motivated, and desire to be at the forefront of producing a life insurance culture, we invite you to apply today!
*Field Specialist must already reside in, or be willing to relocate to, any of the states covered in this region.
- Effective in building and maintaining relationships
- Assist field associates with the development and implementation of effective business, sales, and service processes
- Provide quality technical and product support training to field associates
- Conduct product and procedure training through various channels of communication
- Complete tracking and reporting of activity and results
- Travel within assigned territory– MO, IA, KS, NE, SD, ND, MN
- Minimum five years’ life insurance industry work experience required
- Must have life insurance sales experience (Life insurance training or Marketing backgrounds beneficial)
- Must hold one or more insurance industry designations (ChFC, RICP, CLU, CFP, LUTCF, FSCP) or have interest in obtaining with company assistance
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate both training and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed measurable target goals
- Possess passion and enthusiasm to form, maintain, and strengthen business relationships
- Must have high speed home internet connection
- Must understand how to navigate and operate a computer system with experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Work experience with video/phone conference set-up desired
- Must be highly organized, self-disciplined, and driven
- Ability to travel within assigned territory required
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates always have the ability to determine their application status by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Love's, Loves, Love's Travel Shops, Loves Travel Shops, Love's Travel Shops & Country Stores