We are a growing company that invests in our most important asset; our people! We offer many opportunities for growth, and we are committed to providing a beneficial career experience for all of our associates.
The Life Sales Agentis responsible for the sale of AAA Life Insurance products in a high volume, fast-paced call center environment. Our Life Sales Agents explain product features and benefits to potential customers for the purpose of promoting and selling various insurance products. They also provide services factoring in all applicable rules (underwriting, business procedures, etc.) and performs follow-up as necessary to ensure placement of written business.
- Promote the sale of AAA Life Insurance products in a call-center environment. Recognize and promote cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in an effort to achieve specific sales production expectations.
- Complete appropriate applications and forms as necessary. Follow internal processing procedures to assure that transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide advanced technical and product information in response to customers’ inquiries to ensure achievement of established quality/sales goals.
- Achieve established sales goals and other performance expectations as defined by management.
- Successfully complete appropriate training relative to all AAA Life products and services.
- Perform other job duties as assigned or required.
- Action Oriented Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Customer Focus - Has ability to look from customer’s view. Viewed as business partner by external and internal customers. Anticipates customer needs to ensure no barriers to doing business.
- Uses Effective Communication Skills - Candid, clear and concise in communication. Effectively matches style, tone and method to audience. Connects with intended audience. Manages communication and feedback within the organization.
- Drive for Results Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Integrity & Trust Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Technical/Professional Skills - Strives to stay ahead of technical/professional expertise, is proactive and inspires others to stay current in areas of technical expertise.
- High School degree or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum 2 or more years of sales and/or customer service experience required; at least one year in the insurance and/or financial services preferred.
- Current license to sell life insurance and annuities in Nebraska and/or Iowa; attain and maintain any Life and Health insurance sales license in all applicable states.
- Proven track record of providing a high level of customer-focused services.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and web related products
- Ability to enter information on various screens using a PC Keyboard
- Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and applying as needed
- Work extended/irregular hours to include weekends/holidays
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Ability to work in a team environment