A global leader in high end imaging and detection platforms is seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer based in the DC or Maryland area. Responsibilities include technical support to the semi-conductor and industrial markets. FSE must be experienced in repairs, fabrication, and maintenance of plasma technology. Additional responsibilities is to render the first line of support to customers in the area. This will require additional travel outside of US for additional training.
- B.S in Engineering or Electronics
- 3+ years of engineering experience in the Semi-Conductor or Industrial market preferred
- Advanced knowledge of plasma, deposition, etching, and ion beam technology is required
- Hands on experience installing, repairing, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
- Ability to understand and read complex schematics and diagrams
- Experience supporting customers in Semi-Conductor and Industrial accounts in the territory is a huge plus
- Ability to travel 60%+ overnight with occasional international travel
- Based anywhere in the DC/MD area
Our global client is a leading provider of high end imaging and analyzing equipment for a variety of biotech and industrial markets. They continue to grow at rapid rate and are looking for energetic technical sales professionals. They provide excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and the tools to make you successful.
Key Words - Field Service, Engineering, Semi-Conductor
Estimated Total Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 plus excellent benefits and expenses
plus expenses and benefits