We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative to be based in Cambridge, MA. This person will be responsible for the sale of general laboratory equipment to the Life Science Research market. Additional responsibilities include managing existing accounts as well as growing new business.
Job requirements include:
- B.S. in the Sciences
- 2 years of Life Science Sales experience within the Life Science, Research, or Development markets preferred
- Experience selling general lab instrumentation a plus
- Key account knowledge in and around the Cambridge area
- Strong presentation, analytical, and customer service skills complimented by an aggressive and solutions-oriented track record
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Based in Cambridge, MA
Our client is a worldwide leading provider of Life Science products to biopharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. They continue to grow at a rapid rate and are looking to add customer-focused individuals. They provide excellent benefits and the tools to make you successful.
Keywords: sales, general lab supplies
Estimated Total Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000 plus company car, benefits, home office set up, and expenses
plus company car, benefits, expenses