We are currently seeking an experienced technical sales representative to call on biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, academia, and government markets throughout the Northeast. Additional responsibilities include developing new business as well maintaining current accounts. Candidates interested in this position should be based in the Northeast territory. Experienced in selling imaging, optics or microscopy equipment preferred.
- BS degree in a scientific field
- 2+ years of imaging, optics, or microscopy sales experience in the life sciences
- Ability to demonstrate, train, and speak with customers on a technical level
- Experience selling in to academic, biotech, biopharma, and government accounts
- A technical background using microscopes and associated software is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM platforms
- High-energy, outgoing, positive, and motivated to make an impact on sales
Our global life science client is a leading provider of high-technology tools for industry and research. They continue to grow at rapid rate and are looking for energetic technical sales professionals. They provide excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and the tools to make you successful.
Key Words: Capital Equipment, Microscope, Imaging, Optical, Sales
Estimated Total Compensation: $140,000 - $160,000 plus benefits, mileage, and expenses