Noblis' life sciences and bioinformatics practice is focused on advancing infectious disease science, sythetic biology research, and molecular biology signatures and detetion methods for the national security domain. This role is to provide project management support for the principal investigators, contribute to the research efforts, and support business development and proposal writing.
- Masters of science degree in a life sciences and/or bioformatics domain;
- 10 years experience in managing science performer work at DARPA, IARPA, NIH, DTRA, DoD, or BARDA;
- Publications in related domains; ability to communicate technical results to a non-technical audience
- PhD in a life sciences and/or bioinformatics domain;
- 15years experience in managing science performer work at DARPA, IARPA, NIH, DTRA, DoD, or BARDA
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
· Contribute to large capture strategies, actively engage with clients, and market Noblis capabilities externally
· Foster appropriate identification and selection of business development opportunities, and provide thought leadership to help shape future work
· Win 2 task orders, identify big bets or take responsibility for a re-compete