333 Nahanton St
Newton, MA 02459
This is an hourly, Part-Time position.
Available shifts: Monday-Friday 5-9am, Monday-Thursday 4-7pm, Saturday 6:30-10am and 3-7pm, Sunday 4-8:30.
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures
- Render first aid and CPR within the scope of employee's certifications
- Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members
- Attend training or staff meetings as scheduled
- Maintain appropriate certifications
- Understand safety and emergency preparedness procedures for the JCC
Lifeguard candidates MUST HAVE CURRENT certifications in:
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and AED.Agency Information:
The Aquatics department of the Jewish Community Center in Newton has immediate openings for Lifeguards.