Lifeguard - (190125)
The position of the Lifeguard is to provide Members and Guests with a safe and enjoyable aquatic environment.
- To provide a clean, well-maintained and safe aquatic environment in compliance with both club and public health department standards
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities
- To properly maintain and monitor the pool environment so it meets all required local health codes and Member needs
- To maintain a clean and safe pool environment through proper cleaning and preventative maintenance of aquatic equipment, filter room equipment, heaters and pool surfaces
- To administer aquatic services as set forth by the club, including teaching swim lessons, supervising group swim activities and helping with other aquatic program activities
- Lifeguarding certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- CPR/AED Certification Required
- Local candidates only as this position does not offer relocation
- Part-time seasonal position for Summer only
- Must have flexible hours
Primary Location: North America-United States-Texas
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd.