We seek an experienced and safety-minded Lift Operator to join our Team!
* Consolidate, straighten and clean racks as directed, moving product, unloading/loading goods and pick orders
* Operate heavy equipment to work on production-oriented fulfillment and replenishment
* Effectively understand and practice of utilization as it relates to company products, bulk areas and racks.
* Adhere to operational policies and procedures
* Follow all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
* Heavy equipment operation
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
* Able to submit to a Drug Test and Background Investigation
* Ability to bend, stand, walk for prolonged period of time
* Able to follow directions and work safely
* Capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
* Able to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
* Weekly payroll and incentives
* Medical, dental, vision and paid Time Off
* Onsite health clinic
* Onsite Employee Gym
* Employee Referral Program
* Turkey Giveaway every Thanksgiving
* Employee discount on our beautiful products
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled