Limited License Radiology Technician - Urgent Care (part-time, days, FF)
Part Time, FTE: 0.7;
FF Center for Primary Care
This position performs x-ray procedures, limited to the scope of certification, by applying prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis at technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates the ability to meet the needs and provide service to all age groups-infancy through geriatrics.
1. High school graduate.
2. Graduate of an AMA approved radiology course.
Licensure and Certification:
1. California Limited License required,
2. Current AHA or equivalent healthcare provider BLS Certification required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. One or more years of experience in general radiology preferred.
2. Basic clerical and computer experience.
1. Consistent demonstration of the The NorthBay Way, a set of value-based behaviors, is expected. The NorthBay Way principles consist of caring, communication, collaboration and competence.