The Story of Louie:
Bar Louie opened its first location in the trendy River North neighborhood of Chicago in 1990. The spot quickly became a Chicago favorite with its oversized sandwiches and specialty martinis. In 2001, we decided it was time to share our neighborhood bar with other cities. Bar Louie now has over 100 locations coast to coast and is nationally recognized.
What Louie NEEDS:
We are currently looking for a dynamic, team oriented Line Cook to join our team!
What Louie WANTS:
We want people that enjoy having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere for their guests. Leaders that are accountable and have an entrepreneurial spirit are successful in our world. We encourage laughter and welcome a great sense of humor in our people.
Eat. Drink. Be Happy
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
- Ensures every guest has the complete Louie experience
- Dynamic personality with a strong passion for the hospitality industry
- At least two years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Able to stand for 10 hours and lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
- Reasonable command of the English language
- Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
What’s so great about working with Louie?
As a member of the Bar Louie family you have bragging rights that you work for a concept that is innovative, growing AND encourages you to be YOU.
What Louie OFFERS:
- Awesome work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement