Andy B's Bowl Social hosts a full-service restaurant and bar serving up modern-American eats, craft cocktails and regional brews alongside a mix of social games and attractions. This facility provides fun for all ages and serves as a hot-spot for family dining and entertainment, group events and nightlife.
Wearing a face mask is currently required.
Benefits - Fun as it should be!
- Free bowling during off duty (you & immediate family).
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage on off duty.
- Fun working environment
Job Functions: What youâ€™ll be doing: You will be part of a team that delivers exceptional guest services every time, every visit.
- Greet every guest with a smile, eye contact, and enthusiasm. *Ideally within 10 ft.
- Preps and cooks all menu items according to company recipes and standards
- Complies with portion control, quality identifiers, and prep recipes
- Coordinates items ordered together to finish at the same time
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Follows all food safety guidelines and standards
- Practices label, date, initial and rotate procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Properly operates all kitchen equipment
- Stocks stations before and after each shift
- Maintains a clean and safe work station including all line equipment; practices "clean as you go"
- Performs opening, closing and side duties as required
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Completes any duties or tasks assigned by managers
Job Requirements: What youâ€™ll bring
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of 1-year experience in food service and/or back of the house.
- Basic knowledge of knife safety.
- Knowledge of food specifications
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Possess good guest relations abilities, outgoing and friendly, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Abide by the centerâ€™s dress code policy
Job Essence: â€œBâ€ the WOW Factor
- Be Friendly â€“ thank them for visiting, ask open-ended questions, and listen to understand.
- Be Family â€“ act with sincerity and show genuine interest.
- Be FUN â€“ smile, show enthusiasm and excitement.
- Be the BEST â€“ be the expert, build rapport and offer sincere solutions.
- Be in the Moment â€“ make guests feel important.
- Be Service Heroes â€“ create raving fans/promoters
YOUR MISSION: BRINGING MEMORABLE FUN TO PEOPLEâ€™S LIVES!
Andy Bâ€™s Entertainment and Bowling Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers participates in the E-verify program for all new team members. For more information, visit:
Powered by JazzHR