The fun, happy vibes at Flower Child start with our team. Sure, we’re looking for people who share our passion for healthy, freshly prepared food—but more importantly, we’re looking for people who bring positivity to everything they do. If you believe good food has the power to help us feel good and aren’t afraid of putting in the work to make sure it tastes great– then hit us up. We’re looking for talented people in all areas of our business to help us keep the good vibes going.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare amazing creations from scratch following our recipes to produce consistent results
- Know and comply consistently with standard cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen practices
- Cook a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always make sure the plate presentation looks great
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You need to be:
Someone that has a minimum of two years of experience in a kitchen preparing and cooking food, and six months in a position similar to this. You thrive in a fast-paced, loud environment and can stand for up to nine hours. You have no problem bending, squatting and lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. You speak, read and understand English and are available to work on holidays and/or weekends.
At Flower Child, we have a fun, healthy environment with lots of earning potential, employee incentives, and 35% restaurant discount at all Fox concepts. We’re part of a revolution. Are you ready to join us?