Reports to: General Manager/ KM
- High School diploma or equivalent helpful, but not required.
- At least two years experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Reasonable ability of hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Reasonable command of the English language
- Good physical condition
- Must be alert to the Team member and Guest's needs
Bar Louie Expectations
- Results Driven
- Team Oriented
- Chooses the right Attitude: Be Bold – Be YOU – Be the Best
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Create Relationships
- Treat it Like You own it
- Be there – Be present
- Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money
Responsibilities and Duties
- Believes in and follows all Employee Handbook standards and expectations.
- Punch in, sign in and report to the General Manager/Manager on time
- Check with Kitchen Manager/ Manager for all specials. Preparation of lunch/dinner menu items, amount of prep, quality of product and cleanliness of area.
- Stock food products/equipment needed for station, clean, set/prepare service area 15 minutes prior to service to ensure the station is totally equipped for service
- Avoid leaving the station during peak periods.
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
- Take breaks only at non-busy periods and in compliance with the Bar Louie Standards.
- 100% responsibility for the quality of product served as recipes and spec sheets.
- Maintains good cleaning habits in area of assignment, including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top, range and refrigeration equipment.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer suggestion for improvement.
- Maintains positive communication with fellow Team Members.
- Make certain all products needed to assure a smooth service period well stocked.
- Rotate all perishable products properly.
- When closing, close properly following the checklist for your station. Assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Check with supervisor of duty regarding condition of station at end of shift.
- Passes all general and departmental tests with 90% grade or greater.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by KM/Manager/Key Employee.