Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare menu items in accordance to recipes and chef direction, as ordered by servers, taking care to portion and present dish up to standards.
- Ensure food safety by dating and rotating food containers, safely storing perishables, and maintaining a sanitary work environment.
- Ensures prep of ingredients according to forecasted business levels.
- Takes part in controlling food waste, loss, and usage.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year food service experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
- Ability to work long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to operate, maintain, clean kitchen equipment. Ability to life/carry loads of up to 50lb.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit, and stand. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is usually indoors, in a semi-controlled environment, and experiences a moderate to high noise level in the work environment.