At Wholly Stromboli, we’ve created a culture of amazing food & genuine hospitality which we call 'Bolitude! Just 20 minutes north of Denver, we have the honor of being designated Best Italian in Denver, by the voters of Denver's Alist, three years running. We specialize in hand crafting East Coast Style Italian fare, made with love. We use only the freshest and the finest, ingredients and we take great pride in ensuring all guests receive a deliciously warm and memorable experience that starts with you!
We are a unique family owned restaurant with the polished feel that you'd certainly find in any down town restaurant.
We’re in search of inspired cooks, who LOVE Italian food, Giant New York Pizza, Cool and unique strombolis and the best chicken parmesan you'll find anywhere. This isn't your everyday boring menu.
Our team members must have 'Bolitude, which means;
A great attitude that makes your team and our guests smile.
Be a service minded individual who understands that all the amazing people that come to Wholly Stromboli, do so because of your love of food, so make it count!
Take pride in what you create.
Be able to handle large volume day parts with a cool head, accuracy and speed
Treat our guests and our team with respect.
Always deliver the best!
You must be good at
- Slicing, dicing, rolling, tossing, and slinging!
- Clocking in and reporting for your shift on time and in uniform
- Following recipes
- Reading tickets
- Working as a team
- Must be a Rockstar multi tasker
- Changing gears/ positions and tasks with ease and grace
- Keeping your cool
- Having fun
- Detail oriented
- Eating great food!
- Working your scheduled shifts
- Must have good knife skills
- Can hand toss pizza ( we can teach you this )
- Working on a busy sauté or pizza/'Boli line with speed and accuracy
- Making Wholly Stromboli's mission and values a priority in everything you do.