Take direction from the chef de cuisine to understand and execute all menu items
according to recipes. Proficient at knowing and upholding company standards and perpetuates a
positive work environment.
Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Set up designated station with all necessary components for service.
2. Prepare food for service to specification from proprietary recipes (e.g. chopping veg.
butchering meat, making sauces, garnishes etc..
3. Cook in coordination with other cooks to ensure proper timing on tickets.
4. Put away orders when necessary.
5. Uphold sanitation standards set forth by Lovestyle Inc. Utilizing FIFO and proper storage
and dating protocol. Organizing coolers properly by health department and company
6. Be mindful of food costs with eliminating waste and making the orders correctly
7. Break down station at end of shift. Change all pans and reset for the next days’
8. Create detailed prep list and anything that needs to be pulled for the next day.
9. Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and
equipment to protect the assets, comply with policies and procedures and ensure quality
10. Come to work dressed and ready to work following uniform guidelines
11. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Ability to move throughout all food and beverage
areas and continuously perform essential job functions. Ability to access and accurately input
information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to observe and distinguish product quality by smell, taste, and appearance.