Do you have a taste for great food and an eye for amazing presentation? Do you take pride in knowing that every guest is delighted by the food you have expertly prepared? Show off your skills in the kitchen and bring us your culinary talent!
Join our Team...
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability. We believe these are key components of our associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Care Benefits
• Flexible Hours
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities
Duties of the line cook position include consistent excellence in food preparation, always observing safety protocols and cleanliness standards, set up of equipment, and verification of stock.
• Prepares menu items according to Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
• Completes all assigned prep work.
• Sets up work station according to station diagram.
• Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
• Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
• Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
Qualified line cooks will need to have great communication skills, mobility during the entire shift, the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. and can work standing for the length of the shift.