Mobilize Jobs is offering a wonderful opportunity for an eager individual with a passion for cuisine and wanting to enhance their culinary skills. You'll be working in an amazing restaurant near Cape Cod, with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and cook menu items by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meets organizational standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by maintaining occupational health & safety standards (e.g., WHMIS labels, food handling and storage, hygiene etc.)
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
- Report any concerns, incidents, losses or damages to Sous Chef and Supervisor
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will be an hourly rate, plus gratuities and performance bonuses, and your accommodations are taken care of
- There are no fees for job seekers
- This position is full time throughout the contracted time
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
Housing is covered:
- Over the course of your time with Mobilize Jobs, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis. Our Mobilizers gain valuable work experience, while assisting our partners in the tourism, hospitality and food services businesses. For those wanting to travel, Mobilizers are offered the opportunity to try different locations across the US for specific roles. Travelling is not a requirement, simply an option for those wanting to take advantage of the opportunity. Each new role comes with the benefit of having your accommodations covered.