Hard Rock Cafe is hiring qualified Line Cooks to help us rock our guests!
Basic functions of a Line Cook:
- Making prep recipes and cooking menu products to spec
- Receiving and ordering product
- Properly labeling, dating, covering and refrigerating prepped food items for the line
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up, stocking, and breaking down all kitchen equipment and prep, line, expo stations
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen, line, expo, dish room and back dock
- Practicing safety and sanitation standards
- Having a sense of urgency
- Properly reading items printed on order tickets or automated Kitchen Display System
- Assembling orders - double checking product quality and specs
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge
- Involved in handling all re-cook, special prep, long ticket, large party/voucher group procedures
Job Requirements include:
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Previous Line Cook experience required
- Standing or moving, for long periods of time
- General knowledge of all safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Disclaimer While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).