Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall complemented with the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. The three-story, 55,000+-square-foot space features 20 curated fast casual eateries and 5 full-service bars offering cuisine and flavors from around the world. Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., a craft brewery and taproom, occupies the third floor and focuses on brewing with unexpected, fresh ingredients. The Box Garden is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests can enjoy live music, movies, sports-watching parties and much more.
As a line cook, you play a vital role in creating a welcoming experience for our guests.
The line cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station- station set up, stocking product, prepping, cooking, and presenting dishes according to Legacy Hall recipes and line builds. Additionally, a line cook maintains a clean, sanitized, and organized work area and is respectful of the equipment, and all tools, utensils, and dish-ware needed to perform duties.
Tips To Succeed
- Maintain Legacy Halls high food and service quality standards at all times
- Take responsibility for freshness and quality of all food- from prep to presentation
- Follow opening, restocking, and closing checklists
- Maintain an efficient, organized, safe and sanitary food production environment
- Work efficiently and respectfully with team members
- Stay calm under pressure, maintain a sense of urgency, and keep a positive attitude at all times
- Handle knives, tools and cooking equipment safely
- Desire to learn and develop with Legacy Hall and be willing cross train into other positions as needed
- Prepare high quality food items to order with urgency, accuracy, and efficiency
- Use proper portion control, follow recipes, and prepare food according to build sheets at all times
- Complete assigned prep list, efficiently run your station and re-stock food as needed
- Prepare and present food with different methods of preparation that looks and tastes outstanding
- Assist in ensuring deliveries are received and stored in a timely manner
- Label, date, and ensure proper rotation of food (FIFO)
- Other functions as assigned by management
- Legal age (18+ years old)
- Food Handler Certification
- Hard working, positive attitude, and can multi-task
- Kitchen experience in high volume restaurant
- MUST have at least 1-year cook experience in a high volume fast casual dining environment.
We have full and part time positions available. We are located in North Dallas / Frisco / Plano area.
EOE / E-Verify Employer