Summary: Prepares and cooks to order foods requiring short preparation time by performing the following duties. Lark values first and foremost a genuine and friendly attitude and a true desire to serve others. With the right attitude and a work ethic and ability to learn new skills, we welcome candidates from both inside and outside of the restaurant industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare food according to guest’s specification as printed on kitchen ticket.
• Prepares and cooks food according to recipes, instructions and standard operating procedures.
• Cleans work area and food preparation equipment.
• Serves meals to guests by delivering food tableside.
• Other duties may be assigned at any time.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Hospitality Attitude and Aptitude - Demonstrate a positive attitude and a genuine desire to take care of our guests to ensure a high-quality experience; Consistently exhibit hospitality and friendliness in your daily interactions with both guests and crew; Demonstrate a capacity to learn and acquire new skills, whether you have previous restaurant experience or not.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Communication, teamwork, and leadership skills are a must.
• Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources through waste management.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Initiative - Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed. Learns and trains on multiple stations.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: Must be able to work numerous hours on feet. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. * Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.