Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. If you take pride in great team work, then we want to hear from you!
- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures
- Maintain cleanliness throughout kitchen
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicate ticket times to Team Members
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Prior experience preferred in a similar food and beverage service and preparation position
Primary Location NV-Reno-Reno-CHI