QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Ensures cleanliness of the kitchen walk-in coolers and storage rooms.
- Prepares menu items in accordance with procedures including breakfast and lunch
- Assists in stocking and rotation of inventory as it arrives.
- Responsible for ensuring invoices are accurate.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certification.
- Must have basic cooking skills.
- Must have saut and broiler skills.
- Must have food handler's certification.
- Prepares menu items in accordance to set standards and specifications.
- Represents the club in a professional and exemplary manner.
- Promotes the success of the club to guests, staff and any other parties.
- Must operate in a safe manner at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School education or its equivalent
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.