Immediate Needfor HARD-Working Line LEADS 2ndShift!!!
50+ Hours – Great TEAM – Plenty of OT
The company is an industry leader. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Overseeing a group of assembly workers on automated and manual lines. Under the supervision of the management team, the Line Leader coordinates the assembly lines and ensures that product is produced to specifications.
- Set up assembly lines.
- Assign tasks to line workers.
- Trains new assembly line workers on proper procedures and policies.
- Monitor and record quantity and quality of line output.
- Monitor materials requirements and requisition materials as needed.
- Conduct frequent product inspections to ensure specification are met.
- Communicate line progress to management.
- May assist with training of new Leads on proper procedures and policies.
- Enforce safety regulations on the assembly lines.
- Modify line set-up as needed to gain efficiencies.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree or higher preferred; 2 years experience supervising and/or running assembly lines.
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine problems,
- Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations,
- Good verbal communication skills with a diverse group of individuals,
- Detail-oriented and the ability to identify errors,
- Ability to motivate oneself and others to complete tasks,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Basic mechanical aptitude,
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133