The Drive Line Operator is responsible for loading all raw materials onto the machine. They must inspect all incoming raw material before loading, and follow all current Good Manufacturing Practices. They must also assist in other areas in the manufacturing process.
- Loading/splicing raw materials
- Operating on the production line
Skills and Abilities
- Using proper lifting technique, must be able to lift up to 50lbs. repeatedly
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- The ideal employee is detail-oriented and a team-player
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- We prefer at least one year of relevant work experience
- CRC Silver preferred but not requirement
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Willing to submit to drug screening
If you or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.