We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for Line Service Technicians that have full-time availability. If you are interested in a part-time position, please go to our website and apply for the Part-Time Line Service position. The scheduled shift will start as early as 4am. The ideal candidate will live within 30 minutes of BJC Airport and have previous ramp experience.
Line Service Techs work in a team to maintain Mountain Aviation facilities, grounds, aircraft and line equipment. You will perform daily tasks associated with preparing, launching, fueling, and receiving aircraft flights. You will also provide VIP customer service to Mountain Aviation clients by handling baggage, valeting vehicles, and helping flight crew prepare for take-off. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who can be at the facility as early as 4am for early-morning flights.
- Perform daily tasks:
- Opening and Closing duties for Mountain Aviation Facilities
- Fueling of aircraft
- Ground handling of aircraft
- Assist and greet passengers with baggage, coats and ramp access
- Assist flight crew in preparing aircraft for flight including stocking interior supplies
- Maintenance, repair and cleanliness of hangar, grounds and facility
- Reporting to lead line service on supply inventory and material requests
- Ensure safe operating environment for team members and customers
- Additional Duties Include:
- Maintaining aircraft appearance and presentation inside and out
- Maintaining and repairing ground support equipment
- Providing snow removal prior to employee or guest arrival when appropriate.
- Janitorial work as required
- Complete work orders and paperwork for proper invoicing
- Assist Mechanics with hangar duties as directed
- Other duties as required or specified by Line Service Manager and CEO.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of general facilities maintenance
- Problem-solving and ability to work independently
- Experience with Safety Training
- Situational Awareness
- English Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Suite
- High level customer service skills and the ability to work directly with VIP clientele.
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability to work early mornings
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to pass a background test and drug screen
- Previous Line or ramp experience
- An interest in general aviation
- Knowledge of aviation fueling and towing procedures
- Completed or progressing toward an aviation-related degree at accredited college or university
- Work is performed in and out of a hangar setting with exposure to extreme weather conditions, hazardous materials, and heavy equipment.
- Lifting and long periods of standing, walking, stooping, bending, and climbing on and off ladders. Work performance occasionally at heights in excess of 20 feet.
- Must have flexibility and be able to accommodate unscheduled flights during irregular shift hours
- Some holidays, weekends, nights, and early mornings will be required.
- Lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Health, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life Insurance within 30 days.
- Short term & Long term disability
- Company paid Life, AD&D and LTD
- 401k with company match at 3% after 3 months of employment.
- PTO accrual starting immediately upon hire
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.