You will develop software for research connected car technologies. Including the development of simulation platform, vehicle to vehicle communication, hierarchical system for intelligent traffic management, and build connected car testbed for creating prototype vehicular networks.
- Design and develop applications for connected car features and applications.
- Design, develop and analyze tests and test-automation suites.
- Propose enhancement and provide ongoing maintenance and support to the existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with researchers, trainees, project managers and other engineers to achieve sophisticated solutions.
- Create and update the documentation of systems and testbeds, including existing documents.
Must Have Skillsets:
- 3+ years of Linux software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Experience working with Windows OS is a plus
- Excellent programming in C++ and Python Scripts (Java OR C# desired)
- Knowledge of sensor data acquisition, multithreading, multitasking, and concurrent programming.
- Developing Simulation Software and Research Prototypes
- Experience with network/process communication protocols (MQTT)
- Experience with developing systems using ROS OR Unity Gaming software a plus
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP a plus.
Location: Mountain View, CAType: Fulltime (relocation assistance is available)