Title: Linux/DevOps Engineer
Location: MD110 5700 Rivertech Court Riverdale MD
Duration: 12 Month
They will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining platform automation capabilities in both private and public cloud environments as well as Current IBM hardware. The qualified candidate will have a deep understanding of infrastructure service provisioning as well as strong skills in scripting and/or coding. The ability to obtain a CAC Card so US Citizenship is required.
- Administration of Linux System
- Track COTS/FOSS usage
- Track system configurations
- Ensure all computer and storage resources are configured and maintained to the system baseline.
- Monitor system usage logs, analyze system resources for identifying system load trends
- Coordinate with remote site personnel for hardware equipment maintenance.
- Work with external entities to configure and troubleshoot interface issues.
- Follow established SE processes and procedures.
- Experience with design and implementation of cloud infrastructure environments, private (VMware, OpenStack) and/or public (AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure build automation tools and technologies such as Chef, Packer, and/or Terraform
- Knowledge of container technology (Docker)
- In-depth Linux administration, configuration skills and trouble shooting skills
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, and Shell
- Knowledge of software DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins, Cucumber)
- 4 years of related work experience required
Education Requirements: Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience or 12 years or experience in lieu of education
Thanks & Regards,