Industry leading financial technology company is seeking a Linux Engineer to join their global team based in Atlanta!
As the Linux Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining availability and high-performance of middleware and integration applications in mixed 24/7 non-production and production environments (UNIX and Windows development). This is a hands-on role where you will assist in the design, planning and implementation of integration solutions, select and implement automation tools, and perform root cause analysis of problems. This position requires a weekly on-call rotation for after-hours support.
Enjoy this direct-hire position in Atlanta with an industry leading organization working with a team of true technologist under excellent leadership!
- 5 years Linux experience (Red Hat flavours preferred)
- Experience working in a low-latency, high-performance enterprise environment
- SDLC process and tools
- Horizontal and vertical scaling for performance and high availability
- Advanced scripting
- Automation tools
- Ability to participate in weekly on-call support on a rotational basis
- Bachelor's Degree
- GIT, Puppet, etc
- Perl, BPML, Ruby, Bourne, Python, PowerShell
- Experience within the Financial industry