Apex has an opportunity for a Linux Engineer role in the Waltham, MA area. This is a 6+ month position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Linux Engineer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Matt Juliano at email@example.com.
Position Title: Linux Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 6+ months
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assume systems engineering responsibilities for the CHP systems.
- Enhance the current process to allow infrastructures to build and support a Continuous Delivery Model.
- Propose changes to the application development, test, and deployment processes and infrastructure in support of that.
- Work with other DevOps resources in support of the project.
- Assist in architecture and construction of a HIPAA compliant system architecture.
-Linux (Red hat preferred)
Nice to have
- Healthcare industry and working with systems that have to be HIPAA compliant
- Windows Server
- Experience in DevOps strategy
- Security of applications and dealing with PCI or PHI data
- Cloud computing environments AWS or Azure
- Working with NoSQL databases
- Monitoring tools like Splunk and Logstash
- Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
- Understanding of Authorization protocols specifically OAuth2
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178