Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring for a Linux System Administrator who will provide Linux based workstation and server support. The selected applicant will perform a variety of information technology/infrastructure activities, as well as IT inventory management, including, but not limited to:
· Minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated experience administering Linux systems
· Demonstrated experience configuring and maintaining Linux servers
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS
· Demonstrated Skills in three or more of the following : Linux Red Hat, Server 2008, Server 2012-OS, driver, applications, vulnerabilities, security requirements and postures, quarterly STIG updates, interact with corporate and vendor SMEs to solve complex problems, RMF experience, ACAS scanning, build and maintain Linux Systems;
· Experience documenting trouble reports from STIGs to support computer equipment modifications.
Required Education/Professional Certifications:
- CompTIA Sec+ or GSEC or SSCP or CCNA/Security (Per DoD Directive 8570.01-M or successor, this position requires IAT Level 2 or higher certification)
- Certification in Linux system administration
Location: Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Dahlgren, VA
Security Clearance: An active DoD security clearance is required to start. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.