Position Description Overview
The technology infrastructure department is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator. We are a seasoned team of administrators in a fast-growing company.
The right candidate will be a self-starting, results-driven achiever capable of driving multiple projects at a time. The position requires assisting product development and testing teams, supporting production platforms, and participation in on-call rotations. Candidate should have a strong technical background, and should be comfortable learning new technologies as the landscape evolves. Strong troubleshooting skills are critical.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support for constantly evolving product teams
- Support for production applications and platforms, including on-call rotations
- Support for information security programs, including patching systems
- Assisting the infrastructure team with the design of future platforms
- Redhat Linux, preferably including Satellite
- Netapp and/or Pure Storage
- Cisco UCS
- F5 load balancers
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development