We are looking for driven professionals who are team-oriented and want to develop and grow real estate career alongside great people. If you are growth-oriented, like to work independently within a team, and enjoy a fast-paced work atmosphere, then this might be a great role for you.
To us, joining a team isn't a shortcut to making your life in real estate easier. Joining our team will mean stretching yourself and growing as a professional. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and commit to working hard to achieve your goals, keep reading!
- Texas Real Estate license or in process of obtaining.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to manage challenging situations with class.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Excellent problem solver, able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Exceptional communicator.
Residential real estate clients who are often only available outside of normal business hours. As a result, you can expect to regularly meet with prospective clients after 5 PM and on most weekends. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 7 PM daily.
- Meet with prospective clients to sell Gene Arant Team real estate services.
- Represent clients in the sale of their residential property (from going active on the market through closing).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to prospective clients.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
This is a road warrior position which works with a high number of clients! You will be on the road 40-60% of the time meeting prospective clients in the greater Austin area. You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
- You are the definition of Team Player and love seeing your co-workers achieve their goals.
- You can't stand to leave things undone and follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly!
- You know how, and when, to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
Why Join Gene Arant Team?
- With 13 team members and counting, we work hard to maintain our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Base salary of $75,000 plus production based bonuses. Expected income of $150,000 to $200,000.