Zwicker & Associates PC is a national law firm that represents credit grantors within the financial services industry. The firm is experienced in Bankruptcy, Commercial Collections, Consumer Collections, and Litigation. Growing strong since 1991, Zwicker is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts and maintains office locations throughout the United States.
Zwicker is presently seeking a Litigation Assistant to join our team in our Concord, California office.
- Analyze and process data, as assigned, to ensure that proper work flow is being adhered to pursuant to the expectations of both clients and Zwicker & Associates
- Utilize internal software to properly update and document the status of each account in the assigned inventory
- Draft basic documents, pleadings, and forms for attorney review
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with team members and outside parties
- Comply with all applicable standard operating procedures set forth by the office
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence, and/or e-filing process
- Previous administrative experience in a law firm or other financial or banking institution
- Collections and/or litigation experience
- Be able to lift 5 pounds or greater
- Be able to sit 90% of the work day at all times
- Be able to bend at the waist and be mobile when needed
- Be able to read and comprehend position specific documents and correspondence
- Be able to communicate in a common language with/to individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing
- Be able to travel occasionally when needed by the most efficient means of transportation
- Be able to operate a computer, telephone, and/or equivalent devices
- Be able to complete a minimum of a 40 hour flexible workweek schedule
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zwicker & Associates, P.C. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. If you wish to seek an accommodation regarding the requirements of this position, please inform Human Resources Management.
This is a full time, full benefit position. Benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, compensated time off, paid holidays and 401K with match.
No phone calls, No agencies, EOE, a drug free workplace.