Consultative Search Group - Los Angeles, CA
Global law firm is seek aLitigation Assistant to join their Century City office. This position is responsible for providing administrative and legal secretarial support to attorneys within various practice groups.
- Creating and updating pleadings and motions for filing in State and Federal court and discovery documents for service.
- Opening new matters, client billing, calendaring, inputting timesheets and file maintenance.
- Preparing expense reports and scheduling travel, meetings and conferences.
- Interacting with clients and all levels of employees within the Firm.
- Minimum of 3 years litigation experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment.
- Must be proficient using MS Office 2010 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Windows 7, have a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM, and be familiar with Intapp time entry, Elite billing systems, ECF, State and Federal Court rules, Lexis Nexis, PACER, ALN and eDocs.
Posted On: Monday, December 9, 2019
Compensation: $75,000 - $95,000